FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- No Outsourcing - Printful does everything in-house – from printing to packaging and shipping.
- Guaranteed Delivery - Printful covers the costs for lost or damaged packages.
- Easy Integration - Printful easily integrates with all major ecommerce platforms like Shopify, who hosts this site, and more.
- Custom Branding - At Printful you can add your logo to your packaging, and create a custom packing slip
- Three Locations - Printful is located on both sides of the big pond to bring us closer to our customers.
- No Inventory, No Monthly Fees - No expensive printing machines, no storage –At Printful, you only pay when you submit an order.
- Printful's 30+ developers are always working on new tech that makes running our online stores easier.
Shipping within the USA in 3 days on average!
(Please allow 3-7 business days for shipping.)
"We're a 500-person team spread out across three locations: North Carolina, California and Latvia. (Psst, we're one of the only print-on-demand drop shippers located in both North America and Europe)." ~Printful
Is Overnight Available?
Overnight shipping is available in the USA for purchase by the customer.
Is the packaging recyclable?
The poly bags used in our packaging are recyclable, biodegradable, 100% virgin polyethylene film, FDA and USDA compliant.
Does Audrey & Irene take returns and exchanges?
Printful does not cover buyers remorse - wrong size or color, no longer want/need, changed mind, etc. Any claims for misprinted, damaged, defective items or packages lost in transit, must be submitted to Audrey & Irene within 30 days after the product has been received, or not received, if lost. Printful will cover these issues once verified.
Audrey & Irene will issue a store credit if the customer is not 100% satisfied, No Cash/Credit Refunds. Customer pays return shipping. Audrey & Irene will not issue a store credit for merchandise returned to the printer instead of our location. Both addresses are listed at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: Please do not send merchandise back to Printful without contacting us at Audrey & Irene first. To contact us regarding any issues email us at email@example.com or use "chat" available on this website, powered by FB. Please include photos of the damage or defect with your email and type "return or exchange request" in the Subject Line.
What happens when the address was wrong?
If a customer provides an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the print facility. The customer will be liable for reshipment costs once they have confirmed an updated address. Please verify address prior to finalizing order.
What happens to unclaimed orders?
Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to the print facility and the customer will be liable for the cost of a reshipment back to the customer. Please verify address prior to finalizing order.
11025 Westlake Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina
United States, 28273
Audrey & Irene
De Witt, Iowa
United States, 52742
(Contact us for rest of address)